How to grow ur penis bigger. How to Enlarge My Penis

How to grow ur penis bigger

How to grow ur penis bigger

I want to enlarge my penis but I do not want surgery. If this is your general sentiment, you will have to rely either on pills or manual pumps and topical creams and gels. These things have not been studied formally yet as to their merits so you will generally have to take your chances. Nevertheless, there have been some success stories of men who have wanted bigger penis. In any case, it is really just a matter of what will work for you so it might come into a trial and error process.

I want to enlarge my penis and I am willing to undergo surgery. If you do decide to take the plunge and get penile surgery for purposes of making it bigger, you have to be physically as well as financially prepared because it is going to be a real challenge. There are certain dangers with any type of surgery and more so when it is your genitals that are involved.

How long after the surgery can I use my penis again? If you will undergo penile enlargement surgery, you should expect a little slower recuperation which can be a few weeks to a month or perhaps even longer depending on how fast your body heals. You should also take it slow so that you will not strain it too much. The best thing to do is ask your doctor, particularly your surgeon regarding this matter so that he or she can explain the matter to you in detail.


How to grow ur penis bigger

Related to "How to grow ur penis bigger. How to Enlarge My Penis"




0 comments to “How to grow ur penis bigger. How to Enlarge My Penis”

Post a Comment