Bigger penis better. How To Enlarge Your Penis

Bigger penis better

Bigger penis better

Long before many of the products available today were invented, or even the money to buy them, Indian tribesmen tried enlarging their penises by hanging weights from them so that their wives would be pleased on their wedding nights. Seeking ways to enlarge your penis is an old pastime. It's been practiced for thousand upon thousands of years.

Weights are rightly terrifying. When the weight drops your penis can split inside and it could leave you impotent for life. Thankfully these days things are different, and science has taught us better ways to enlarge our penises. I've tried most of the products out there and after years of failure something extraordinary happened - my penis grew...

I did actually spend money on penis weights. Thankfully I never dared to use them. The only other popular form of penis enlargement I've never attempted is penis surgery. I don't think knives belong anywhere near a sane man's penis! Everything else I believe I've tried. Pills, pumps, extenders, patches and natural, biochemical penis enlargement methods have all been bought and used in the years that I looked for ways to enlarge my penis.

Because of the internet hundreds of products have sprung up which claim to work magic and enlarge your penis. My personal loss financially is over $17,000 trying these products out. Pills are perhaps the biggest money-sap of them all. When you spend $50 for a months supply you think it's minimal. But when you try 10 different pills, each for 3-4 months, you realize the astronomical cost of seeking a bigger penis.

Pills left me bed-ridden at times because they're unregulated and impurities often seep in during manufacture. Pumps and extenders can work with limited success. If half an inch is all you're after then they may work for you. The long-term negative damage could be far greater however. I was left with Peyronie's disease having used the wrong penis extenders.

Biochemical penis enlargement worked best for me. It relies on replicating the biochemistry of your body to that of a man whose penis is still growing; the result? Natural penis enlargement


Bigger penis better

Related to "Bigger penis better. How To Enlarge Your Penis"




0 comments to “Bigger penis better. How To Enlarge Your Penis”

Post a Comment