All about herbal penis enlrgement. What Makes Your Penis Grow After Puberty

All about herbal penis enlrgement

All about herbal penis enlrgement

Puberty is the point where your penis stops growing. In a natural sense this is the longest and widest it will ever be; but penis enlargement has long been a fascination of mankind and there are ways of making your penis bigger after puberty has passed. As a penis enlargement veteran of ten years I spent a decade trying to increase my size before discovering what worked for me. I tested almost every type of product there is to see if there was a real possibility of penis enhancement. Luckily for me, at the end of the rainbow, there was a solution to my penis size woes and my member grew once again. And I know why...

Many men fall into the trap, as I did, of diving into extenders and pumps without thinking scientifically about what they're purchasing. I was too caught up in the emotions related to the purchase (my desire for a bigger penis, hope that this product was 'the one') that I never took a step back to think in scientific terms about the sales pages. If I had put products under an analytical microscope I would have learned that the 'science' behind was I was buying was nonsense.

Pills have the scientific potential to work, but I discovered that the cost of developing the science to create such a pill would make them far too expensive for the average American man. So onto the question of what makes the penis grow. It is actually the same things that make the penis grow after puberty as the things that make it grow before puberty...

What doesn't make the penis grow is forcing it, stretching it unnaturally or tampering with it to disfigure or put under unnatural pressure. 'Cock rings' are a prime example. They cut off blood-flow and claim that they cause the blood vessels to get bigger.

The penis is a living part of you. When animal handlers take the tails of puppies they do so by tying string tightly around the tail. A lack of oxygen leaves the cells to die and the tail to drop!

If you want to help the penis grow you need oxygen! Oxygen helps mammals to live and to create more cells. You also need growth hormone. In our case it's human Growth Hormone. And you need the necessary nutrients. This leads to natural penis enlargement.


All about herbal penis enlrgement

Related to "All about herbal penis enlrgement. What Makes Your Penis Grow After Puberty"




0 comments to “All about herbal penis enlrgement. What Makes Your Penis Grow After Puberty”

Post a Comment